So, when it comes to having the right DIY tools, it’s better to get a set with a certain level of quality than to just throw in a few parts and pieces to make a kit.
Here are some of the most common tools that are recommended to include in your toolset:
Here is a list of essential tools:
• 20 inch hand saw – although there are many types of hand saws available in the market for a variety of uses, getting one that can be used for general purposes will be more than enough. This can take the form of the universal wood saw which has medium sized teeth spread over about 7 teeth per inch.
• 16 0z claw hammer – suitable for medium weight hammering jobs. However, if needed a lighter or heavier one can also be used with the same comfort and precision as it will really depend on the person using the tool. This can be done by simply gripping the various weighted hammers to feel which one has the most appropriate balance for the individual.
• Stanley knife – this tool is especially useful when you need a sharp but safe cutting tool. The security and storage designs are well done and the size is compatible and comfortable to use.
• 20mm and 8mm chisels – these tools are suitable for most woodworking jobs. However, it is essential to keep these tools sharp at all times to ensure that they give optimum results when needed.
• Junior hacksaw – most D.I.Y. are usually quite small and very rarely complicated, so the junior hacksaw should be able to perform well for most sawing jobs. They also work well on wood and metal, such as cutting metal pipes, cutting blinds, and shortening pieces of wood.
• Awl – this tool is particularly suitable for hammering nail heads under the surface of wood before filing. It is considered to be one of the most essential tools alongside the hammer when it comes to working with nails.
Beyond these basic tools, you are offered a “FREE BOOK which Reveals 7 Critical Tools Every Woodworker MUST Have In Their Arsenal” and more on How YOU can get access to 16,000 woodworking plans to build YOUR dream project today! .